Men’s Signature Bib Shorts (Navy)
Premium bib shorts designed for superior performance and all-day comfort. Our Signature line applies everything we know to refined, minimal pieces, made with only the finest materials and components.
The culmination of two years research and development, the main fabric is an incredibly soft, four-way stretch woven lycra in an ergonomic six-panel construction, moving with the body to ensure optimum fit and support.
An award-winning CyTech Elastic Interface Endurance 2.5 HD chamois provides supreme comfort in the saddle on the very longest rides, utilising dual high-density foams and an anatomic fit to reduce bulk and pressure, ensuring maximum protection and blood flow. Lasercut Italian soft silicone grippers keep the legs in place with just the right level of compression at the thigh, finishing just above the knee. Minimal flatlock seams are positioned carefully throughout to hold the shorts in place in the highest comfort.
The bib section uses high-stretch material to accommodate longer torsos and a lightweight mesh to keep the upper section cool. Low profile, laser cut straps eliminate chafing and barely show beneath even the closest fitting jerseys.
The shorts are made from 100% pre-dyed fabrics, meaning they will remain a deep navy when stretched and after washing. Finished with minimal branding to go with any jersey, reflective logo to each leg and woven tag to the rear.
- High-quality four-way stretch densely woven lycra with incredibly soft feel
- Ergonomic six-panel construction offering excellent compression and support
- Lightweight, fast-wicking and quick-drying fabrics throughout
- Industry leading CyTech Elastic Interface Endurance 2.5 HD chamois pad for all-day comfort with fantastic vibration absorption, heat regulation and antibacterial protection
- Flatlock seams throughout for comfort and durability
- 100% pre-dyed fabric, meaning they stay a deep navy when stretched and after washing
- Lightweight mesh and smooth, low profile straps keep upper body cool and eliminate chafing
- Lasercut Italian soft silicone grippers keep the legs in place
- Reflective Victory Chimp logos to exterior of both legs for additional visibility
- Finished with woven Victory Chimp flag tag and heat press logo to rear.
- 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane
Wash Cool, Line Dry, Ride Safe, Go Ape.
Please check your measurements against our sizing chart carefully before purchasing to avoid disappointment. exchanges are no problem, but stock availability may be limited.
|UK Tracked 48||£3.49||2-3 working days|
|UK Tracked 24||£4.59||1-2 working days|
|Europe||Calculated at checkout||3-5 working days|
|Rest of World||Calculated at checkout||5-7 working days|
|FREE Shipping on UK orders over £100, International orders over £200|
Could not be be happier with these shorts
A great buy
great style, great material, greatest pads ever
Excellent pad and fit. I'm 5ft7 and 95 kg and xl was perfect for me...maybe a little long for someone of my short stature but this sorts itself out during the ride.
The reflective details work well and the navy blue goes with lots of my existing kit.
Excellent breathability in warmer temperatures and they were surprisingly warmer than I was expecting for my most recent ride in 11-13 degree temperatures over here in Corsica. Highly recommended!
My only two points to consider are:
1. The navy blue of the shorts is not the same blue as the Stampen navy blue
2. Be careful of having to pay unnecessary customs duty in France! Not at all the fault of Victory Chimp but an error of Laposte in France, which I am contesting. Victory Chimp, being in Northern Ireland, is exempt from customs duty to France, and this was confirmed when I was following the shipment (via Laposte) but when the package arrived, the postman received an alert on his device that a customs payment was necessary for me to be able to receive the delivery.
In summary, an excellent product and I will be back for more!
One of the best Bib Shorts I've had. No movement in the chamois while cycling.
Straps are super comfy. Material and quality is exceptional. Very reasonably priced compared to much more expensive shorts of less quality.