Women’s Signature Detachable Bib Shorts (Navy)
This variant is currently sold out.
When it came to refining our women’s bib shorts, one problem had top priority - bib straps making it impossible take mid-ride comfort breaks without removing your jersey first. Particularly in colder weather when multiple layers and more discomfort are involved.
We solved this by introducing a magnetic closure to the rear of the straps, enabling quick release of the straps with one hand, and quick relief without removing any other clothing. Positioned for easy access just below the jersey back pockets, the clasp is constructed with injection molded plastic for resilience, ensuring it will never come undone. It is attached to the shorts with a durable grosgrain fabric. A thicker section of brushed fabric is positioned between the buckle and the skin for padding. This system allows for quick removal without compromising comfort or performance.
The culmination of two years research and development, the main fabric is an incredibly soft, four-way stretch woven lycra in an ergonomic six-panel construction, moving with the body to ensure optimum fit and support.
An award-winning CyTech Elastic Interface® Endurance 2.5 HD women’s-specific chamois provides supreme comfort in the saddle on the very longest rides, utilising dual high-density foams and an anatomic fit to reduce bulk and pressure, ensuring maximum protection and blood flow. Integrated silicone grippers keep the legs in place with just the right level of compression at the thigh, finishing just above the knee with a smooth seamless laser cut edge. Minimal flatlock seams are positioned carefully throughout to hold the shorts in place in the highest comfort.
The bib section uses high-stretch material to accommodate longer torsos and a lightweight mesh to keep the upper section cool. Low profile, laser cut straps eliminate chafing and barely show beneath even the closest fitting jerseys.
The shorts are made from 100% pre-dyed fabrics, meaning they will remain a deep navy when stretched and after washing. Finished with minimal branding to go with any jersey, reflective logo to each leg and woven tag to the rear.
- High-quality four-way stretch densely woven lycra with incredibly soft feel
- Magnetic clasp for quick release without removing jersey
- Ergonomic six-panel construction offering excellent compression and support
- Lightweight, fast-wicking and quick-drying fabrics throughout
- Industry leading CyTech Elastic Interface® Endurance 2.5 HD chamois pad for all-day comfort with fantastic vibration absorption, heat regulation and antibacterial protection
- Flatlock seams throughout for comfort and durability
- 100% pre-dyed fabric, meaning they stay a deep navy when stretched and after washing
- Lightweight mesh and smooth, low profile straps keep upper body cool and eliminate chafing
- Seamless intergrated soft silicone grippers keep the legs in place
- Reflective Victory Chimp logos to exterior of both legs for additional visibility
- Finished with woven Victory Chimp flag tag and heat press logo to rear.
- 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane
Wash Cool, Line Dry, Ride Safe, Go Ape.
Please check your measurements against our sizing chart carefully before purchasing to avoid disappointment. exchanges are no problem, but stock availability may be limited.
- Shipping Costs
- Customer Reviews
Destination Cost Typical speed UK £4.20 (Light Goods £2.30) 1-2 working days Europe £7.90 (Light Goods £4.20) 3-5 working days US £16.90 (Light Goods £5.90) 5-7 working days Rest of World £12.90 (Light Goods £5.90) 5-7 working days FREE Shipping on UK orders over £100, International orders over £200