Lanes Men's Jersey
This variant is currently sold out.
Inspired by the OS map dots and dashes we seek out while plotting to get off the beaten path and go explore. The broken lines through mountains and countryside demarcating the lanes, rocky farm tracks, peat bogs, fire roads and singletrack that constitute an Irish ‘gravel’ ride. The joy in connecting these up into favourite routes while getting gloriously lost inbetween.
A high-performance, super comfortable garment with integrated Banana Positioning Technology™ insuring optimally stationed wonder fruit. Our updated 2020/1 jerseys include longer, aerodynamic set-in sleeves with lasercut, bonded cuffs and a dropped collar, narrowing at the zip for super comfort in a riding position. Constructed in smooth fabrics for all day comfort with micro dot side and rear panels for exceptional moisture transfer and temperature control.
- Lightweight, fast-wicking fabric keeps you dry with body temperature regulated
- Highly breathable microdot mesh side panels and rear with exceptional moisture transfer
- Set-in sleeves with lasercut and bonded sleeves for aerodynamic fit
- Drop collar, narrowed to the front for super comfort in a riding position
- Fully hidden, full YKK zip
- Silicone waist gripper keeps jersey in place
- Three easily reachable reinforced rear pockets with reflective detailing
- Fourth YKK zipped security/multimedia pocket
- Flat lock seams for comfort and durability
- Woven Victory Chimp flag tag
- Designed in Northern Ireland
- Integrated Banana Positioning Technology™
Integrated into all garment rear pockets, our patented Banana Positioning Technology™ insures optimally stationed wonder fruit on all rides.
Please check your measurements against our sizing chart carefully before purchasing to avoid disappointment. exchanges are no problem, but stock availability may be limited.
**All jerseys and gilets are close/race fitting with less forgiving fabrics. So if in doubt, on the upper end of a size’s range, or prefer a more relaxed fit, we recommend going up one size. Most will need to go up one size from usual jersey size!**
Wash cool. Line dry. Ride safe. Go ape.
- Shipping Costs
- Customer Reviews
Destination Cost Typical speed UK Tracked 48 £3.49 2-3 working days UK Tracked 24 £4.59 1-2 working days Europe Calculated at checkout 3-5 working days Rest of World Calculated at checkout 5-7 working days FREE Shipping on UK orders over £100, International orders over £200
Quality jersey and cap. The orange stem cap looks nice on my gravel bike.D
Super fast delivery, the jersey is of great quality for the price and I'm looking forward to wearing it.