Norfee Industries ROR Handlebar Bag (Smoke)
Durable, waterproof bar bag providing huge capacity in a compact form factor. Designed to free you up to ride in comfort, the ROR holds all your essentials within easy reach, keeping you adventure-ready in beautifully simple style.
Coffee rides, gravel days, urban commutes, country pub spins. For all day, every day, everyone, the ROR works on any bike with handlebars. Ditch the overstuffed jersey pockets and bulky backpacks to ride light and free.
A roomy main compartment with mesh divider stashes tools, tubes, beers or small domestic animals. Dual side pockets ensure your phone and snacks are secured and always within reach, while a front cargo net and MOLLE style webbing take care of extra layers and bike lights.
Constructed from hardwearing 1000D Cordura with a waterproof liner, a lightweight plastic insert sits between these two layers to hold the bags shape and keeps its contents protected. Heavy duty cam lock straps secure the bag your bike and their positions are adjustable to fit a wide range of bar and bike computer set-ups. An adjustable tether cord fits to stem or head tube for additional support and security.
- Waterproof construction and zip
- Lightweight, shape-saving plastic insert
- Spacious main compartment
- Internal mesh divider
- Quick access, elasticated side pocket for snacks
- Secondary side pocket with secure phone bungee
- Front cargo net for extra layers
- MOLLE style webbing anchor points for bike lights
- Secure camlock straps
- Adjustable width fittings for all bikes and bike computers
- Elastic stem/headtube tether cord for extra security
- Heavy duty YKK Aquaguard zip
- 1000D Cordura outer shell
- Contour pattern printed 210D waterproof liner
- W 20 x H 12 x D 12 cm
- 2.8L capacity + side pockets/cargo net
- Weight 255g
|UK Tracked 48||£3.49||2-3 working days|
|UK Tracked 24||£4.59||1-2 working days|
|Europe||Calculated at checkout||3-5 working days|
|Rest of World||Calculated at checkout||5-7 working days|
|FREE Shipping on UK orders over £100, International orders over £200|
It does not disappoint! I've bought it for my first long-distance weekend ride, and it fits so much, but doesn't look too big or bulky! I also made use of the side pockets for easy snack access. Despite a rainy weather forecast, I wasn't able to test how it holds up in the rain but I'm feeling hopeful. Definitely happy I bought this
Was a gift from the wife and omg love it...can get lots in it, the two pockets on the side are perfect for little snacks to munch on while riding. not yet been in rain but I'm sure it will hold up,looks well made and up for the challenge..time will tell 🙏👍🏼🤛🏼