Stampen Women's Jersey Team Issue
This variant is currently sold out
A high-performance, super comfortable garment with integrated Banana Positioning Technology™ insuring optimally stationed wonder fruit.
Stampen is our team kit for 2018/19. Inspired by Belgian cycling passion and our two favourite aspects of the sport, the cobbled classics and cyclocross. Heard on both the road and mud-filled course, "Stampen!" (we're reliably informed by our Flemish collaborator) loosely translates as "Pedal like f—k!".
The Stampen kit is available in two colourways and comprises Jersey, Bib Shorts, Gilet, Arm Warmers, Base Layer, Cap, Buff and Socks. All garments are available in Men's and Women's cuts across sizes XS-XXXL.
- Men's or Women's specific cuts in XS-XXXL
- Lightweight, fast-wicking fabric keeps you dry with body temperature regulated
- Highly breathable mesh side panels with exceptional moisture transfer
- Raglan sleeves with lycra cuffs
- Fully hidden, full YKK zip with garage
- Silicone waist grippers
- Three easily reachable rear pockets with reflective piping
- Additional zipped waterproof security/multimedia pocket with plasticised opening for device cables
- Soft lycra compression arms
- Flat lock seams for comfort and durability
- Woven Victory Chimp flag tag
- Designed in Northern Ireland, Made in Italy
- Integrated Banana Positioning Technology™
Banana Positioning Technology™
Integrated into all garment rear pockets, our patented Banana Positioning Technology™ insures optimally stationed wonder fruit on all rides.
Please check your measurements against our sizing chart carefully before purchasing to avoid disappointment. exchanges are no problem, but stock availability may be limited.
**All performance garments are close fitting with less forgiving fabrics. So if in doubt, on the upper end of a size’s range, or prefer a more relaxed fit, we recommend going up one size. Most will need to size up from usual jersey size!*
- Shipping Costs
Shipping Destination Cost Typical speed UK £3.90 (Light Goods £1.90) 1-2 working days Europe £3.90 3-5 working days Rest of World £7.90 5-7 working days FREE Worldwide Shipping on all orders over £50