Hill Repeats Cycling Socks (Celeste)
This variant is currently sold out.
“It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them”.
- Ernest Hemingway
Inspired by the best undulating training roads and the pleasingly uniform profiles generated by sets of intervals. The Hill Repeats sock is high-wicking, lightweight and breathable, to keep you super comfortable on the climbs, or any other ride. 6" cuff. Designed in Northern Ireland, made in Italy.
- Meryl Skinlife® high performance yarn
- Super soft, high-wicking fabric
- Antibacterial & odour eliminating
- Breathable mesh upper
- Padded footbed for comfort
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Strong upper cuff stays in position
- Elasticated arch for support
- Flat seam toe for comfort
70% Meryl Skinlife® nylon
Machine wash 40°C
Wash inside out
Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
- Shipping Costs
- Customer Reviews
Destination Cost Typical speed UK £3.90 (Light Goods £1.90) 1-2 working days Europe £3.90 3-5 working days Rest of World £7.90 5-7 working days FREE Shipping on UK orders over £50, International orders over £100