Ogham Socks Grey
This variant is currently sold out.
A high-wicking, breathable and super soft performance cycling sock. 6"/15cm tall cuff. Designed in Northern Ireland, Made in Italy.
Inspired by on and off-road adventures in the wild beauty of the Sperrin Mountains and the many remnants of ancient Ireland within them. Ogham, pronounced [ˈoːm], is an early Irish alphabet found inscribed inscribed on standing stones. Each letter represents a native tree, with our pattern made up of Oak, Ash, Elder, Birch, Willow amongst others.
- Meryl Skinlife® high performance yarn
- Super soft, high-wicking fabric
- Antibacterial & odour eliminating
- Breathable mesh upper
- Padded footbed for comfort
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Strong upper cuff stays in position
- Elasticated arch for support
- Flat seam toe for comfort
70% Meryl Skinlife® nylon
Machine wash 40°C
Wash inside out
Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
- Shipping Costs
- Customer Reviews
Destination Cost Typical speed UK Tracked 48 £3.49 2-3 working days UK Tracked 24 £4.59 1-2 working days Europe Calculated at checkout 3-5 working days Rest of World Calculated at checkout 5-7 working days FREE Shipping on UK orders over £100, International orders over £200
Look great and can wear off the bike too.