Ogham Arm Warmers Olive/Orange
This variant is currently sold out
Inspired by on and off-road adventures in the wild beauty of the Sperrin Mountains and the many remnants of ancient Ireland within them. Ogham, pronounced [ˈoːm], is an early Irish alphabet found inscribed inscribed on standing stones. Each letter represents a native tree, with our pattern made up of Oak, Ash, Elder, Birch, Willow amongst others.
The Ogham kit is available in either Olive/Orange or Stone Grey/Chartreuse colourways and comprises Jersey, Bib Shorts, Gilet, Arm Warmers, Base Layer, Cap, Buff and Socks. All garments are available in Men's and Women's cuts across sizes XS-XXXL.
- Super Roubaix® moves moisture efficiently and is breathable
- Brushed fine fleece interior to create loft that insulates by retaining body heat
- Lightweight and highly packable for stashing in jersey pockets when the weather turns
- Silicon grippers maintain position
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort in riding position
- Designed in Northern Ireland, Made in Italy
Please check your measurements and our sizing chart carefully before purchasing to avoid disappointment. As although exchanging is no problem, stock availability may be limited. All items are slim fitting, Euro sizing. So if in doubt, or between sizing, we recommend going up 1 size.
- Shipping Costs
Shipping Destination Cost Typical speed UK £3.90 (Light Goods £1.90) 1-2 working days Europe £3.90 3-5 working days Rest of World £7.90 5-7 working days FREE Worldwide Shipping on all orders over £50