Out There Men’s Cargo Bib Shorts (Olive)
This variant is currently sold out.
Premium bib shorts designed for all-day comfort and performance on the roughest terrain, with integrated Banana Portage Technology™. 🍌*
With a large pocket on each leg, these bibs provide easy access to snacks and essentials, freeing you from the traditional jersey and allowing for casual style on the bike. High-stretch mesh fabric ensures your stuff is kept in place. Pair with our bamboo t-shirts or long sleeve trail shirts and hit the gravel.
The culmination of two years research and development, the main fabric is an incredibly soft, four-way stretch woven lycra in an ergonomic six-panel construction, moving with the body to ensure optimum fit and support.
An award-winning CyTech Elastic Interface® Endurance 2.5 HD chamois provides supreme comfort in the saddle on the very longest rides and toughest gravel, utilising dual high-density foams and an anatomic fit to reduce bulk and pressure, ensuring maximum protection and blood flow. The perforated fabric is designed to ensure quick-drying for multi-day adventures.
Seamless 50mm integrated soft silicone grippers keep the legs in place, with just the right level of compression at the thigh, finishing just above the knee with a smooth laser cut edge. Minimal flatlock seams are positioned carefully throughout to hold the shorts in place in the highest comfort.
The bib section uses high-stretch material to accommodate longer torsos and a lightweight mesh to keep the upper section cool. Low profile, laser cut straps eliminate chafing and barely show beneath even the closest fitting jerseys.
The shorts are made from 100% pre-dyed fabrics, meaning they will remain a deep olive green when stretched and after washing. Finished with minimal branding to go with any jersey, with woven Out There patch under the bibs.
*will carry other cargo if you must.
- Mesh leg pockets with secure stretch keep banans/snacks/tools to hand
- High-quality four-way stretch densely woven lycra with incredibly soft feel
- Ergonomic six-panel construction offering excellent compression and support
- Lightweight, fast-wicking and quick-drying fabrics throughout
- Industry leading CyTech Elastic Interface® Endurance 2.5 HD chamois pad for all-day comfort with fantastic vibration absorption, heat regulation and antibacterial protection
- Flatlock seams throughout for comfort and durability
- 100% pre-dyed fabric, meaning they stay a deep navy when stretched and after washing
- Lightweight mesh and smooth, low profile straps keep upper body cool and eliminate chafing
- Lasercut Italian soft silicone grippers keep the legs in place
- Reflective Victory Chimp logos to exterior of both legs for additional visibility
- Finished with woven Victory Chimp flag tag and heat press logo to rear.
- 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane
Wash Cool, Line Dry, Ride Safe, Go Ape.
Please check your measurements against our sizing chart carefully before purchasing to avoid disappointment. exchanges are no problem, but stock availability may be limited.
The Out There Collection
Our Out There collection is designed for the outdoors, however you like to enjoy them. Fun, versatile technical gear for gravel riding and everyday adventures, styled for when the trails end.
Taking our experience, features and details from high performance road apparel, we developed Out There for durable comfort when smiles are prioritised above speed. Multifunctional pieces as at home on lunchtime escapes or bikepacking weekends, weekday commutes or post-ride lounging. All day, everyday, everyone.
In line with our ethically-made organic cotton casuals, the Out There collection prioritises sustainability, utilising natural or recycled fabrics, saving resources and decreasing emissions to let you both look good and feel good about what you're wearing.
- Shipping Costs
- Customer Reviews
Destination Cost Typical speed UK £3.90 (Light Goods £1.90) 1-2 working days Europe £6.90 (Light Goods £3.90) 3-5 working days Rest of World £11.90 (Light Goods £4.90) 5-7 working days FREE Shipping on UK orders over £50, International orders over £100