Chimpeur CC Men's Long Sleeve Thermal Jersey
This variant is currently sold out.
Our Long Sleeve Thermal Jersey is a versatile multi-season garment, keeping you fast and warm with minimal bulk. It'll keep you toasty on its own in Spring and Autumn, or as a mid layer as Winter takes hold. The brushed fleece-backed fabric provides excellent insulation and comfort against the skin while being highly breathable, sweat wicking and thermoregulating - eliminating overheating when layered up with a gilet or jacket. An investment in your Winter happiness.
The jersey is a close fit, ensuring there is no excess fabric flapping in the wind and slowing you down, while a high collar, hidden zipper and tapered cuffs keep the wind chill out. The full length YKK allows the jersey to be opened for ventilation should temperatures rise during the ride. Three back pockets take care of ride essentials, with a fourth zipped pocket to protect valuables. Reflective detailing is applied to the rear pockets for the shorter days, while our integrated Banana Positioning Technology™ insures optimally stationed wonder fruit.
- Premium warm fleece-backed fabric, insulation and comfort without bulk
- Highly breathable and thermoregulating
- Antibacterial, sweat wicking and odour eliminating
- Aerodynamic fit
- High collar, tapered cuffs and hidden zip avoid wind chill
- Full length YKK zip, shortened for comfortable riding position
- Silicone gripper at hem keeps jersey in place
- Three easily reachable, deep, reinforced rear pockets
- Reflective detailing
- Fourth YKK zipped security pocket
- Flat lock seams for comfort and durability
- Woven Victory Chimp flag tag
- Designed in Northern Ireland
- Integrated Banana Positioning Technology™
Banana Positioning Technology™
Integrated into all garment rear pockets, our patented Banana Positioning Technology™ insures optimally stationed wonder fruit on all rides.
Inspired by vintage training wear, with modern fabrics, fit and features. The stripes are a nod to classic racing decals.
Please check your measurements against our sizing chart carefully before purchasing to avoid disappointment. Exchanges are no problem, but stock availability may be limited. We are available to advise on sizing via email, see size guide.
**All jerseys and gilets are close/race fitting with less forgiving fabrics. So if in doubt, on the upper end of a size’s range, or prefer a more relaxed fit, we recommend going up one size. Most will need to go up one size from usual jersey size!**
- Shipping Costs
- Customer Reviews
Destination Cost Typical speed UK Tracked 48 £3.49 2-3 working days UK Tracked 24 £4.59 1-2 working days Europe Calculated at checkout 3-5 working days Rest of World Calculated at checkout 5-7 working days FREE Shipping on UK orders over £100, International orders over £200