VeloToze Tall Shoe Cover
This variant is currently sold out.
VeloToze Tall Shoe Covers are designed for when the weather takes a turn for the worst. These overshoes are waterproof, windproof and extremely lightweight, they also fit very close around your shoe, making them a very good aerodynamic option as well as keeping your feet dry, warm and comfortable.
- Waterproof: designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides (5C/40F to 16C/60F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers or velcro straps : innovative overshoe design has no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
Small: EU 37-40 / US 5-7 / UK 4-6
Medium: EU 40.5-42.5 / US 7.5-9.5 / UK 6.5-8.5
Large: EU 43-46 / US 10-12.5 / UK 9-11.5
X-Large: EU 46.5-49 / US 13-15 / UK 12-14
- Put on sock
- Pull shoe cover/overshoe on over sock
- Put foot through large cleat hole, and pull shoe cover up around ankle
- Put on road bike shoe
- Pull shoe cover down over heel of shoe FIRST, then toe
- Adjust around ankle, cleats and heel pad. Ensure no part of shoe covers/overshoe are over cleats or heel pad.
Warning: Shoe cover may tear if you do not FIRST put on shoe cover, then shoe.
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover to prevent sticking
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of bike shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Ensure shoe covers are pulled-up over socks and are under legwarmers to create a water-tight seal.
- Shipping Costs
- Customer Reviews
Destination Cost Typical speed UK £3.90 (Light Goods £1.90) 1-2 working days Europe £3.90 3-5 working days Rest of World £7.90 5-7 working days FREE Shipping on UK orders over £50, International orders over £100