A.P.E. Optics Vega Sunglasses (Matte Black w/ Bronze Lens)
This product is currently sold out.
A.P.E. Optics Vega sunglasses are inspired by the eyewear of our formative years, worn by Tour winners and synth-punks alike. Combining a flexible Tr90 frame with an impact and scratch-resistant, water-repelling premium polycarbonate lens, the Vega provides supreme clarity and durability in the toughest conditions.
Our ultra-lightweight, super-strong full frame weighs in at only 25g, providing all day comfort, safety and confidence. The high-extending, wrap-around shield creates a bold silhouette with maximum field of vision for the rider in any position. Snap lock hinges make the glasses easy to put on and remove while on the bike, with low profile arms compatible with all helmet vents and a matte finish for improved grip and fit.
Available in Smoke or Bronze lens for optimal performance in a range of lighting conditions and riding. Both lens also have a subtle silver mirror to reduce glare. All A.P.E. optics sunglasses come with a protective hard case, soft pouch and microfibre cleaning cloth.
Cat 3 / 100% UV protection / 14% light transmission / Subtle silver mirror
For true colours, clarity and reduced glare in medium to bright conditions
Cat 1 / 100% UV protection / 67% light transmission / Subtle silver mirror
For enhanced contrast, clarity and reduced glare in changeable and dull conditions
- Tr90 frame for supreme durability and flexibility
- Ultra-lightweight, 25g for full frame
- Pliable material contours the face with matte finish for super comfort
- High bridge and wrap-around lens for maximum field of vision
- Snap lock hinges for ease of use
- Compatible with all helmets
- Included: protective hard case, soft pouch and microfibre cleaning cloth.
- High-impact resistant and lightweight polycarbonate lens
- 100% UV protection tested to CE UV400 / ISO 12312-2 (EU), ANSI Z80.3 (US) and AS/NZS 1067 (AUS/NZ) standards on all lenses
- Scratch-resistant coating with Super Hydrophobic treatment to repel oil and water
- Subtle silver mirror to reduce glare
- High impact resistance tested to ANSI Z80.3:2018 standard
- Laser etched chimp logo under bridge
- Shipping Costs
- Customer Reviews
Destination Cost Typical speed UK Tracked 48 £3.49 2-3 working days UK Tracked 24 £4.59 1-2 working days Europe Calculated at checkout 3-5 working days Rest of World Calculated at checkout 5-7 working days FREE Shipping on UK orders over £100, International orders over £200
These glasses are excellent - lightweight, stylish, comfortable and the bronze, low-light lenses provide great contrast and clarity on non-sunny days or on the shaded trails, where I have been putting them through their paces. They also stay put very well and provide great all-round vision thanks to the large lens area and side cut-outs.