A.P.E. Optics Claro Sunglasses (Matte Snow w/ Bronze Lens)
This product is currently sold out.
The A.P.E. Optics Claro glasses combine a classic silhouette from cycling's golden era with cutting edge frame and lens technology for performance and comfort Coppi could only have wished for.
Combining an ultra-lightweight Tr90 frame with an impact and scratch-resistant, water-repelling premium polycarbonate lens, the Claro provides supreme comfort, clarity and durability in a timeless style for on and off the bike. Our super-strong, flexible frame and lens weigh in at only 24g, for all day comfort. Snap lock hinges make the glasses easy to put on and remove while on the bike, with a matte finish for improved grip and fit.
Available in Smoke or Bronze lens for optimal performance in a range of lighting conditions and riding. Both lens also have a subtle silver mirror to reduce glare. All A.P.E. optics sunglasses come with a protective hard case, soft pouch and microfibre cleaning cloth.
Cat 3 / 100% UV protection / 14% light transmission / Subtle silver mirror
For true colours, clarity and reduced glare in medium to bright conditions
Cat 1 / 100% UV protection / 67% light transmission / Subtle silver mirror
For enhanced contrast, clarity and reduced glare in changeable and dull conditions
- Tr90 frame for supreme durability and flexibility
- Ultra-lightweight, 24g for full frame
- Pliable material contours the face with matte finish for super comfort
- Snap lock hinges for ease of use
- Compatible with all helmets
- Included: protective hard case, soft pouch and microfibre cleaning cloth.
- High-impact resistant and lightweight polycarbonate lens
- 100% UV protection tested to CE UV400 / ISO 12312-2 (EU), ANSI Z80.3 (US) and AS/NZS 1067 (AUS/NZ) standards on all lenses
- Scratch-resistant coating with Super Hydrophobic treatment to repel oil and water
- Subtle silver mirror to reduce glare
- High impact resistance tested to ANSI Z80.3:2018 standard
- Shipping Costs
- Customer Reviews
Destination Cost Typical speed UK Tracked 48 £3.49 2-3 working days UK Tracked 24 £4.59 1-2 working days Europe Calculated at checkout 3-5 working days Rest of World Calculated at checkout 5-7 working days FREE Shipping on UK orders over £100, International orders over £200
So many other big brands have tried and failed to create glasses that function on the bike but look great off the bike. In my opinion these are the first too successfully do both. Don’t just get one pair...get two.